Scientific Advisory Board
We are honored to share with you the members of our Scientific Advisory Board. With their guidance, we will make decisions on scientific pursuits that will provide the best opportunities for our children.
- Beverly Davidson, PhD – The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cindy Fishman, VMD, PhD, Diplomate American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- Ingo Helbig, MD – The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Aaron Gitler, PhD – Stanford University
- Jose Rizo-Rey, PhD – UT SouthWestern Medical Center
The Responsibilities of Advisory Board members include:
- Attending one formal, annual meeting
- Participating in two informal, yearly calls with the STXBP1 Foundation
- Assisting in creation and monitoring of STXBP1 Research Strategies in order to position our organization for greater success
- Contributing your expertise on how the STXBP1 Foundation should invest in research that is most likely to yield results
- Reviewing Medical or Scientific content, as appropriate, to help us assure accuracy.